In the Mist of our Love



In the dark

Is the mist

Is the fog

Of our love

It comes and goes

But is always in the shadows

And the pockets of our regrets

Your tongue strikes

The sweetest lightning

Along my skin

Lifting me higher

Into the foggy mist

Where I breathe into you

And you breathe into me

Your lips are my lips

Warm and willing

Your top lip 

Your bottom lip

Equally as important

My tongue awakens 

Your mouth

Your senses




Every inch of you

Colliding 

With every inch of me

As your hands stray

Across and along my body

I taste your taste

With each love detour

You have mapped

With your tongue

And when I slide 

Down to you

In circular motions

Of all that was then

Of all that is now

All of you

Meets

All of me

Down - Down

There is a cry 

for my lips

for my mouth

Your hands rhythmically caressing

My head in a waltz 

That leads to thunder

That lasts only seconds

But feels like infinity

In the mist

In the fog

That will always be our love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISA AUDREY COHEN - WRITING YOUR LIFE STORY

GROWING UP IN WENTWORTH PARK AND AT BLOSSOM POOL

FRIENDS