Questions I've Asked Myself Since I Turned 40

Below is a list of questions I have been asking myself since I turned 40. Have you asked yourself any of these questions?

·         Am I bloated or is that fat?
·         What is that line on my forehead and how did it get there?
·         Should I get smaller bras or better straps?

  •        Why am I so tired?
·         Do I actually look closer to 50 than closer to let’s say 45?
·         Why does it hurt when I bend down?
·         Why does it hurt when I turn my head this way?
·         Why does everything hurt?
·         Is it hot in here or is it just me?
·         What’s foreplay?
·         How come I can’t remember something that happened 5 minutes ago?
·         What just happened?
·         Are those bags under my eyes or did someone stick Plato on my face when I was sleeping?
·         Is grey my real hair colour?
·         How hard can it be to lose 5lbs?
·         When was the last time someone called me “Babe?”
·         Is that going to happen every time I sneeze?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISA AUDREY COHEN - WRITING YOUR LIFE STORY

GROWING UP IN WENTWORTH PARK AND AT BLOSSOM POOL

FRIENDS